Hamburg und Bremerhaven
IGS Intermodal Container Logistics GmbH is based in Hamburg and has been the number-one port of call for all seaport-to-inland shipments via German seaports for for almost 50 years. Our IGS Intermodal Seaport offices are located in Hamburg and Bremerhaven, and our dedicated teams will be pleased to handle all your enquiries and reservations – whether it is about prices, scheduling, monitoring, shipment control or the billing of services. This applies to intermodal transport by rail and inland waterways as well as direct trucking.
- Everything from a single source
- Intermodal transport: rail – road/inland waterways – road
- Special trains (upon request)
- Both local and long-distance container trucking transport
- Monitoring and control of shipments
- Repositioning of empty containers across inland depots, using either barge or rail shuttles
- Weighing (VGM)
- Customs clearance, including T1 shipping notes, simplified community transit procedures, national simplified rail transit procedures, customs clearance, change of custody, etc.
- Reefer services
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.