Schweinfurt is one of the economically strongest cities in Lower Franconia, and many well-known industrial and commercial companies are based in Schweinfurt and the surrounding area. It is also a place where the IGS Group will handle terminal, depot and trucking activities for you. Our high-frequency shuttle trains connect Schweinfurt’s industrial region with Germany’s seaports on a daily basis, and you also benefit from an export link to Rotterdam, Antwerp and Moerdijk. Furthermore, we have shuttle trains for the repositioning of empty containers to the depots in Nuremberg, Regensburg, Heilbronn and Cologne.
- Container trucking
- Saturday services (upon request)
- Sideloaders (upon request)
- 20 ft. tilt chassis up to 30 tonnes
- 40 ft. tilt chassis up to 28 tonnes
- 45 ft. chassis
- Shipping of dangerous goods
- Waste shipments (under the German Recycling Management Act)
- Repositioning of empty containers, also between inland depots
- Weighing (VGM)
- Customs clearance, including T1 shipping notes, simplified community transit procedures, national simplified rail transit procedures, etc.
- Further services
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.