Heilbronn is among the economically strongest cities in the region of Heilbronn-Franconia, and many well-known industrial and commercial companies are based here and in the surrounding area. It is also a place where the IGS Group will handle terminal, depot and trucking activities for you. Our high-frequency shuttle trains connect the Heilbronn-Franconia region with Germany’s seaports three times a week, and we have shuttle trains for the repositioning of empty containers from our depots in Schweinfurt and Aschaffenburg.
- Container trucking
- Saturday services (upon request)
- Sideloaders (upon request)
- 20 ft. tilt chassis up to 30 tonnes
- 45 ft. chassis
- Shipping of dangerous goods
- Waste shipments (under the German Recycling Management Act)
- Power supply for reefer containers
- Repositioning of empty containers, also between inland depots
- Weighing (VGM)
- Customs clearance, including T1 shipping notes, simplified community transit procedures, national simplified rail transit procedures, etc.
- Further services
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.